1. My username is _____ because ____.
2. My journal is titled ____ because ____.
3. My subtitle is ____ because ____.
4. My friends page is called ____ because ____.
5. My default userpic is ____ because ___
1. Ok. Waaaaaaaaay back when I started making up usernames on the internet, the first site I had to create one for was lego.com. And I wanted to be Leia13, because I like Princess Leia (I like Han Solo better, but I wanted a girl name, seeing as I am a girl,) and I like the number 13. (It's a very underappreciated number. Unlucky, BAH.) But that name was taken, so lego.com randomly generated Leia131 for me. And I liked it, so I carried it with me over to LJ.
2. My title right now is "Lies and falsehoods, Padfoot!" which is a quote from Stealing Harry because that fic brings on the happy. It comes from a this conversation:
"You weren't supposed to drink the whole flask."
"I didn't. You had at least half."
"A quarter, and I hold my liquor better."
"Lies and falsehoods, Padfoot!"
3. My subtitle is "I am attempting to find meaning over here. You are cramping my groove." which is another fanfic quote (see above). This one is Sirius talking to himself, when he's being introspective and trying to figure out what to do with his life after Hogwarts.
4. My friends page is called "Sirius is a carbohydrate addict." Yet another fanfic quote. I picked this one because I love carbs, and I love Sirius. 'Nuff said.
5. My default pic is Sebastian with the little figures of Ariel and Eric from atop their wedding cake. My default pic is always from The Little Mermaid, cause it is my favorite movie ever. I picked this one cause I have a ton of icons without Ariel in them, but I never use them cause I like her. This one was a nice compromise. :)
Of course, I change my titles and icons all the time, so you know.